Audio player compatible with the latest technologies
AACPlayer is an audio player compatible with the highly successful AAC audio compression codec. This codec provides high quality audio in small files.
Using the same interface as its twin, MP3Player, with AACPlayer you can use your cellphone as a music player for the latest formats in audio compression.
Features of AACPlayer include:
* plays AAC audio encoded files (in .AAC files or in .MP4/.MPA container), supporting Low Complexity (LC) profile
* stereo, 44.1kHz playback (if phone supports it)
* playlist shows all AAC/MP4 files on phone
* displays author, title, bitrate, frequency and mono/stereo
* displays time elapsed and the length of the track
* volume control
* easy-to-use, continuous fast-forward and rewind
* full support for Bluetooth headsets
AACPlayer also features playlist support and much more!